BARS | Assistance has specialized equipment and a team of professionals to provide the following services at home and abroad to its customers.
- Roadside assistance, repatriation of high-capacity lorries and buses to a service station of ours or an address designated by the customer;
- Repatriation of agricultural equipment;
- Repatriation of construction equipment;
- Roadside assistance for repatriation of high-capacity lorries and buses which have gone through natural disasters and/or a fire;
- Using our own tow truck, haulage of trailers/semi-trailers to an address designated by the customer;
- Taking high-capacity lorries and buses out of ditches, precipices, and ravines;
- Taking out heavily damaged high-capacity lorries and buses;
- Repatriation of heavily damaged high-capacity lorries and buses;
- On-the-spot repairs of the damaged high-capacity lorry or bus;
- Supplying start-up current;
- Supplies of fuel;
- On-the-spot tyre replacement;
- Provision of secure parking for high-capacity lorries and buses;
- Transportation of passengers from the damaged/crashed high-capacity lorry;
- Assistance in finding alternative passenger transport;
- Hotel accommodation;
In some cases, the BARS | Assistance experts are able to remove the damage of the vehicle on the spot, so that the customers can resume their trip. In the event this turns out to be impossible, we can repatriate the vehicle to a service station of ours or to an address designated by the customer.
In case your damaged vehicle hauls term-delivery goods, we will assist you in their transportation by our own tow truck to am address designated by you or to a secure parking space.
In case you need hotel accommodation, a taxi, or to continue your trip by alternative transport, we are prepared to assist you 24/7.
Our long-term partners are a number of local and foreign insurance and assistance companies.
For more information and inquiries, contact us at our 24/7 line: +359 888 974 275.